Monday, July 6, 2009

mix it up and serve chilled

reading "behind the glass" part 2, a book of interviews with great producers and engineers.
great read.

saw and then met gordon lightfoot at town hall in ny last week.
old, scrawny, rare and memorable.

cbs pres flew to philadelphia to hear our songs for 2nd album.
great reviews and heading into studio with famous producer to finish what we started in a couple weeks.

watched my young nephew get married and rocked my band till 1am at ritz carlton.
once in a lifetime night, exhausted now.

in town and outta town shows this week. rain has stopped for a second to give the sun a chance.

completed my latest solo album. a bit of a rocker with some things to say.

saddened about michael jackson's death and wished he could've enjoyed his talent along with his fans.

2 comments:

Nancy Falkow - Mc Bride said...

mazel tov
xo

Lindsay said...

scott I can't wait to hear your new album!!! I hope to be back for the CD release party.